Detroit Immigration Attorneys
FAMILY AND EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION ADVICE IN MICHIGAN
If you need legal advice about entry into the United States, permanent residence, citizenship or defense in removal proceedings, contact the Detroit immigration lawyers of DDPC Law. We represent U.S. citizens and foreign nationals on a wide range of family-based and employment-based immigration problems. A distinctive aspect of our practice is our readiness to act on your behalf in a crisis situation, such as detention at an airport or vehicle border crossing.
CALL FOR PROMPT CLIENT SERVICE, ANY TIME, DAY OR NIGHT
We offer 24/7 client service across the range of our practice. Whether you need advice about getting a green card through adjustment of status or the best ways to resolve the threat of removal, our lawyers are ready to help.
Examples of the kinds of cases we handle include:
- Entry and permanent residence for a spouse, fiancé or fiancée
- Entry and permanent residence under work visas
- Visa extensions and renewals
- Adjustment of status
- Waiver of inadmissibility
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Airport or border detention
- Removal defense and cancellation of removal
- Immigration and citizenship appeals
MICHIGAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE LAWYERS
As experienced criminal defense and family law attorneys, we also know how to overcome the obstacles to immigration goals that can arise after an arrest or complicated divorce.