OAKLAND COUNTY FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
The attorneys of DDPC Law., advise divorcing spouses, unmarried parents, adoptive parents and other people who need help with the legal, practical and financial aspects of a family crisis. Contact us at any of our three office locations to learn how our experience and commitment to personalized client service can help you with your immediate problem while protecting your long-term interests.
While many family law problems can be resolved with reference to the needs of our clients, the facts of the case, and Michigan family law, our law firm’s experience with criminal defense and immigration law can go far to protect the interests of clients whose problems don’t stay within neat legal disciplinary lines. If you have been accused of domestic violence or need to resolve an international child custody problem, you will see how the range of our experience can benefit you.
Here are some examples of the kinds of family law problems our Michigan divorce lawyers handle in Wayne County, Oakland County and Macomb County:
- Contested or uncontested divorce
- Legal separation through separate maintenance agreements
- Simple or complex property division issues
- Child custody and parenting time disputes
- Child support issues in divorce or paternity cases
- Alimony or spousal support
- Enforcement or modification of court orders or negotiated agreements
- Domestic violence complaints or protective order violations
- Private or stepparent adoption
- Grandparent visitation
- International child custody and relocation
- Interstate change of domicile or parental relocation
- Guardianship or conservatorship
- Defense in Children’s Protective Services investigations and proceedings
Each family law client of our firm benefits from prompt, responsive, attentive and personalized service from the attorney who is handling the case. Our legal strategies are based on each client’s specific goals and circumstances.
To learn more about the scope of our family law practice and our client service values, contact the Oakland County family law attorneys at DDPC Law.